Scope of the Role :
- The candidate will be in charge of producing effective online media plans, based on media objectives and given a specific budget. He/she will follow the process starting from competitive/ audience analysis, through selection of channels and vehicles, optimization of scheduling, overseeing booking to invoicing process and post-analysis report
- He/she will convincingly and methodologically build solutions to client’s problems and be able to tap into company resources and demonstrate the best use of it.
- Work with the team for the day-to-day running of the account, ensuring that tasks are completed on time
- Digital media strategy development, tactical planning, and flawless execution of paid digital media plans; ensure delivery of successful campaign results by setting goals and KPIs appropriately.
- Facilitate overall growth and development of your portfolio of brands.
- Collaborate with agency network (i.e. analytics, research, etc.) to ensure best in class strategic integration.
- Report to line manager Digital Manager
- Assist with and oversee all media administrative duties including campaign set-up, maintenance and issue accurate client financial reports, with a high degree of accuracy
Required skills and experience:
- At Least 1+ years in digital media experience and knowledge of industry trends.
- Strong written and presentation skills; highly detail-oriented + Numerical and analytical skills.
- Able to use all industry tools with proficiency
- Understanding of digital advertising platforms: Facebook, Google, Titkok, Zalo….
- Google/ FB certificate is a plus
Why should you apply for Blueseed ?
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly Incentives according business result and performance working
- Adjust salary annually
- Join in teambuilding, the birthday of employee monthly, year-end party, the birthday of company…
- Feel safe with premium Health insurance policies after 1-year working
- Contribute your opinion and be valued by management and colleagues
- Be recognized (via career enhancement) for your working dedication and achievements
- Enjoy modern working facilities
- Light snacks available to all staff every day
- Succeed as part of a young, motivated and successful team
Candidates please send your CV via email: [email protected]